As Scrub in 'The Beaux Stratagem'
I began my actor training for stage at aged 11 with Playbox Theatre Company where I was trained in Acting, Improvisation, Stage Combat, Comedy and Puppetry.
At school I took LAMDA lessons alongside Drama lessons and achieved Gold Medal LAMDA (Grade 8) with distinction.
I was privately tutored in Drama for 3 years where I trained in performing Shakespeare.
I began studying Drama and Acting at University in Bristol aged 19, where I learnt the skills of Animal Work, Laban principals and Devising.
I am still very active in Bristol's theatrical community and during my time at University I performed in several productions. Most notably playing Marianne in The Kelvin Player's production of 'Tartuffe' at The Tobacco Factory.
Click on the links to my Spotlight CV and IMDb for a full list of stage credits.
Recent credits include:
- Scrub in 'The Beaux Stratagem' (Dir. Martin Walsh/ The Kelvin Players) - Bristol
- Ru in 'Come and Go/ The Black Box' (Dir. Paul Garner/ The Kelvin Players) - Bristol
- Marianne in 'Tartuffe' (Dir. Ralf Togneri) - The Tobacco Factory, Bristol
- Snow White in 'Snow White' (Dir. Graham Robson) - Stratford upon Avon
- Lady Anne, Prince Edward, Ratcliffe in 'Richard III' (Dir. Tim Guest) - Stratford upon Avon